Saturday, June 14, 2008

This Week's Experiment

I think lifestyle change requires a specific goal with specific steps to get there. If you just sit there and say, "I hate my life, I need to change." not much will happen.

I've been thinking about my specific weight loss goals and plan of action. I'd like to lose 15-20 pounds. Actually, I'm not so concerned about the specific weight loss as I am getting rid of THE BELLY. You know, the one that makes me look like I'm three months pregnant. I've tried Weight Watchers and South Beach. I’m too picky an eater to do something like the Grapefruit Diet. I've heard the Alli diet can cause some embarrassing moments. But I've always been curious about SlimFast. So in the interest of science, I'm going to try it this week and see if I lose weight with it. The plan is to have something like steel cut oats for breakfast, SlimFast for lunch and then what ever I make for dinner. And no, dinner will not be cheesecake.

No comments: