Monday, June 23, 2008

Experiment Week 2

I'm going to try the SlimFast thing for one more week because it really is tasty to drink and it's easy. And that's what I'm all about after all. No, wait. That didn't sound right. Anyway, today I went to WalMart and purchased SlimFast Optima! Only 190 calories but up to 4 hours of appetite control. I could have used some of that control yesterday in the face of those lemon squares. But I digress. That four hour appetite control was a bald face lie. Not fifteen minutes later, I was craving, and I mean craving (but not in a pregnant way, Thelma!) an Italian sub with lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo and oil and vinegar. With chips and a cherry Coke. Two hours later, I'm still dying for some chips. I'm gonna have to write my congressman about this.

No comments: